Skip to main content

Judgement comes to all!!!



2 Corinthians 5:10 [Authorized King James Version]:  "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."

Man will stand in judgement of God either at the Great White Throne of Revelation 20:11-20 or at this "judgement seat of Christ" for reward.  True, we are saved from the eternal wrath of God through the death, burial and resurrection of the LORD Jesus Christ when we believe [1 Corinthians 15:1-4].  But then are to be ambassadors of this, the life giving, saving Christ Jesus [2 corinthians 5:20].  What is the purpose of the ambassador?  He or she is an exact representation of the one who sent, in this the LORD Jesus Christ.  Then as an ambassador we are to give voice to the act's and works of Him on our behalf.  What might those acts look like that we acknowledged, responded to and then believed; me personally.

I was shown [in scripture] that I was in trouble, that I was dead to God and on my way to hell.  True I didn't want to go to hell, but soon that changed in that I wanted then to be with Christ where ever or what ever that was or what it entailed.  

In my believing God, He put in me a new heart, allowing me now to know him.  Who He was, and who He wants me to be in Him.  I could only come to this end [Philippians 3:12-21] by not only reading but consuming His Word to me [scripture].  I have come a ways, but am only starting this walk in Him.  It is exciting all encompassing and revealing and the end I will never know, thats just the truth of it and how big God is to me.

God didn't take on flesh [Jesus of Nazareth] to be an acceptable sacrifice for my sin, the world's sin.  He took on flesh to be that sacrifice that is required [Hebrews 9:22] to afford me the same life He has.  Then in having that life in Him [Galatians 2:20-21] to be His representative on this earth to those who have not either heard or have not yet believed. 

I have been given a job to do and to complete before I can be removed from this body of death [Romans 7:24] and with Him [2 Corinthians 5:8].  Am waiting in hope of this passing to be now [Titus 2:13].

I don't think that if I do this or that I will get a reward in that day.  It doesn't cross my mind [but rarely].  I do what I do when I do it because I want to honor God for allowing me the opportunity [Galatians 6:10].  Then truthfully I don't even think that way anymore, it comes automatically because I am learning how to die to self [1 Corinthians 15:31].  

I could go on and on,  "For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known."  1 Corinthians 13:12.  It is really fun and I enjoy the LORD Jesus Christ, God living in me my hope of glory [Colossians 1:27].

So my advise is to "grow in grace" 2 Peter 3:18 and my prayer is:  "That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,  And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:  And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all." Ephesians 1:17-23.  






  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Was he saved? How?

  “The heart  is  deceitful above all  things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?”J eremiah 17:9   “ He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.” Psalm 24:4   All scripture references are taken from the Authorized (King James) Versions unless other wise noted. There was a man who once lived alone, he was what is often called a hermit a vagabond.   He had never been told of God, Jesus or the gospel as given from the Bible. He knew in his heart, that there was something, something outside himself, something was needed to make himself complete.   Several years previously while scrounging and looking for anything useful he discovered a Bible.   He put it away, safely where he lived and forgot about it.   Some years later there was a harsh winter storm, frozen deep snow had completely shut him in.   Although secure in his abode and safe from the destructive winter he would survive.   He had no electricit

Concluding then?

 I  have been doing these on this platform for now on 4 years.  Before I used other platforms since 2010 or thereabouts.  I have never had one question and only one comment in all those years.  I did have one correction when one reader observed that I had referenced 1 Corinthians when actually I should have used 2 Corinthians, that was about six or seven years ago.    I now place my thoughts and understandings on Facebook  In His service;   James Brown    

Why the "authorized" KJV?

"Wherefore art thou  red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat."  Isaiah 63:2 [in context read 63:1-6]  " A certain man planted a vineyard, and set a hedge about it , and digged a place for the winefat,"  Mark 12:1b and c.   While listening to a recent TV minister I observed what I thought at the time a miss-spelling in the text of the Bible I currently use, in which I have found several.  It's a King James Version "Authorized", and have often wondered what's the difference between the given as "authorized" and the other not.   After some research and consideration, I saw this.  Thinking it was a textural error I checked several other KJV authorized and non-authorized finding they all used the word winevat.  But the authorized used both "vat" and "fat".  So why the disparity in the spelling and only used in those two places in scripture? To me, it was getting interesting.  I have lear