Skip to main content

Incapable !!!


John 15 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV):  I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.”

For without me [Jesus the Christ, the Son, part of the triune God head] you can do nothing.”   We need to believe and understand that me, you, us, the world can do nothing unless God gives the strength, ability for one to do.  “Who [Jesus Christ] is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: for by him [Jesus] were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him [the Son], and for him [again the Son]:  and he [Christ] is before all things, and by him [the true God] all things consist.  And he [Christ] is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in him [Jesus] all things he [Jesus] might have the preeminence.  For it pleased the Father that in him [Jesus Christ] should all fulness dwell;  and, having made peace through the blood of his [Christ’s] cross, by him [Christ Jesus] to reconcile all things unto himself [God]; by him [Christ], I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven." Colossians 1:15-20  

It is impossible for me to (now) not to understand who I am, who and what I was and then what God did about my condition;  I was dead.  Then being dead, I can do nothing, but believe.  


Path way to Salvation  [LIFE]
[Passages from the Authorized King James Version;  AKJV]

Hebrews 11:6  “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”
Hebrews 9:22   “And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.”
Romans 3:23  “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”
Romans 6:23   “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
1 Corinthians 15:22   For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.”
2 Corinthians 5:18/21   And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;  to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.  For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.”
1 Corinthians 15:1-4   “Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:”
2 Corinthians 5:17  “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”
Ephesians 4:4/7  There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.”   “But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.” Romans 12:3
1 Corinthians 12:12/13:  For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.”
Galatians 2:20/21  “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.  I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.”
Ephesians 1:13/14  In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,  which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.”
Ephesians 3:14/21  “For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,  of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;  that Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,  may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; and to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.”
If you haven't yet, I invite you to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Savior.  If you have never believed and come to that understanding, I ask you to believe the gospel and be made new in the body of Christ.  Agree with God you are a sinner needing to be saved.  The Gospel is simple: it’s who Jesus is and what Christ did in His Death, Burial & Resurrection for you;   Christ died for all our sins: 2 Cor 5:21.  He was buried John 19:38/42 & arose again for our justification Ro 4:25 & 1 Corinthians 15 the resurrection chapter. It's not what you know or when, where and how you say what you say but the truthfulness in your heart and believing God. Tell Him, your Saviour, Redeemer, Salvation and come unto Him for life.    "Lord Jesus, I believe; help me"  If this is the truth in your heart and God knows, in that moment of belief,  you are then made new in Him! For private insights and additional teachings see whatsaiththescripture.blogspot.com.  or   contact at hwfs444@gmail.com   
     
 Start your new journey by reading the Book of Romans (AKJV), once, twice, as many times as needed until it resonates with your spirit and then believe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Was he saved? How?

  “The heart  is  deceitful above all  things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?”J eremiah 17:9   “ He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.” Psalm 24:4   All scripture references are taken from the Authorized (King James) Versions unless other wise noted. There was a man who once lived alone, he was what is often called a hermit a vagabond.   He had never been told of God, Jesus or the gospel as given from the Bible. He knew in his heart, that there was something, something outside himself, something was needed to make himself complete.   Several years previously while scrounging and looking for anything useful he discovered a Bible.   He put it away, safely where he lived and forgot about it.   Some years later there was a harsh winter storm, frozen deep snow had completely shut him in.   Although secure in his abode and safe from the destructive winter he would survive.   He had no electricit

Concluding then?

 I  have been doing these on this platform for now on 4 years.  Before I used other platforms since 2010 or thereabouts.  I have never had one question and only one comment in all those years.  I did have one correction when one reader observed that I had referenced 1 Corinthians when actually I should have used 2 Corinthians, that was about six or seven years ago.    I now place my thoughts and understandings on Facebook  In His service;   James Brown    

Why the "authorized" KJV?

"Wherefore art thou  red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat."  Isaiah 63:2 [in context read 63:1-6]  " A certain man planted a vineyard, and set a hedge about it , and digged a place for the winefat,"  Mark 12:1b and c.   While listening to a recent TV minister I observed what I thought at the time a miss-spelling in the text of the Bible I currently use, in which I have found several.  It's a King James Version "Authorized", and have often wondered what's the difference between the given as "authorized" and the other not.   After some research and consideration, I saw this.  Thinking it was a textural error I checked several other KJV authorized and non-authorized finding they all used the word winevat.  But the authorized used both "vat" and "fat".  So why the disparity in the spelling and only used in those two places in scripture? To me, it was getting interesting.  I have lear