Skip to main content

My People; Who's People? God's People


Psalms 2:1-4 (KJV):  Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?  The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,  Let us break their bands asunder,  and cast away their cords from us.  He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh:  the Lord shall have them in derision.”

Read the passage and read with care.  Meditate on its message in light of today's headlines.  The Bible is “truth” and it is proved in the “JEW”

continued in the attachment:


An often used phrase in Israel is “Next year Jerusalem”.  Is this that year?
What does God say of His people, the Hebrew, Israel, the Jew?  The following verses will hold little meaning to the non-believer of God’s word.  Either one will fully, without reservation believe or not.  God hasn’t gave man the option to pick and choose what we want to believe.  “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”  Hebrews 11:1.  “But without faith it is impossible to please him (God): for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”  Hebrews 11:6.  All scriptures from King James Version (KJV) unless otherwise noted. Scriptures given are not a complete listing, do your own study and grow in the knowledge of our Great God and Savior the LORD Jesus Christ.

Genesis 12:2:   “And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:”  To have a nation there must be three elements:  Land, geographical location: Leader, appointed, self imposed, chosen.   People, people to inhabit, incorporate, grow and protect: . God promised Abram (later named Abraham; Genesis 17:5) that He, God, would make “of thee a great nation”.  Who else but a Jew can trace his roots to the beginning.  We have two genealogies in scripture:  Matthew 1:1-17 and Luke Luke 3:23-38.  
“And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”  Genesis 17:7-8.  Two points of considerable insight from God to Israel:  “for an everlasting covenant” and “all the land of Canaan,”  What is that area? “the land of Canaan”?  “In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:”  Genesis 15:18.
The Land of Israel:   Genesis 12:7, 13:14-18, 26:4; Exodus 23:11; Numbers 34, exact borders of their promise and how to be divided by tribe.  Deuteronomy 11:24, 30:1-5;  Joshua 1:4, Ezekiel 37 the whole chapter “Valley of Dry Bones” but for sure Ezekiel 37: 21-22.   There are many more but hopefully have established the borders of the Jewish country, Israel.
Israel’s King, Leader:  Isaiah 9:6-7,  61:1-3 fulfilled Luke 4:16-2. Isaiah11:1, 11:10 & Romans 15:12 (also to the Gentile as saviour, to the Jew Jesus will be King, Lord Saviour, presently and into eternity to the Gentile who has come to Christ as saviour having believed the gospel:  “Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you, first of all, that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:”  1 Corinthians 15:1-4.  Those who are in Christ: 
Direct references to a King, the King of Israel, eternal, enduring.   1st reference to King  (upper case K)  “Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.”  Psalms 5:2.  

Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
Thus saith the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the Lord that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.
Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass.
These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Israel, Hebrew as a people:  

And the Lord spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Let my people go, that they may serve me.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I am God, even thy God.
But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me.
And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.

“Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.”  Romans 13:1-2.

“Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work, to speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men. For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another. But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;”  Titus 3:1-3
We are living in a joyous time, “Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.”  Psalms 46:10.  We, the church of the living God, Christ Jesus should rest back and watch God fulfill His word in this “the dispensation of the grace of God.”

For ones who know and understand the word of God, i see that America, the world is in its “death throes”.  Are you ready for what will surely come next? believe!!!


Thank You LORD Jesus for loving me and giving me Your life.  We haven’t an excuse for not knowing.  Everything we need to know has been given us in Your word.  We will, who will never come to the end of the knowledge that is available in You.  Give us a desire to know You, too really know You; in Jesus’s name, Your name Amen . . . . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Was he saved? How?

  “The heart  is  deceitful above all  things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?”J eremiah 17:9   “ He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.” Psalm 24:4   All scripture references are taken from the Authorized (King James) Versions unless other wise noted. There was a man who once lived alone, he was what is often called a hermit a vagabond.   He had never been told of God, Jesus or the gospel as given from the Bible. He knew in his heart, that there was something, something outside himself, something was needed to make himself complete.   Several years previously while scrounging and looking for anything useful he discovered a Bible.   He put it away, safely where he lived and forgot about it.   Some years later there was a harsh winter storm, frozen deep snow had completely shut him in.   Although secure in his abode and safe from the destructive winter he would survive.   He had no electricit

Concluding then?

 I  have been doing these on this platform for now on 4 years.  Before I used other platforms since 2010 or thereabouts.  I have never had one question and only one comment in all those years.  I did have one correction when one reader observed that I had referenced 1 Corinthians when actually I should have used 2 Corinthians, that was about six or seven years ago.    I now place my thoughts and understandings on Facebook  In His service;   James Brown    

Why the "authorized" KJV?

"Wherefore art thou  red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat."  Isaiah 63:2 [in context read 63:1-6]  " A certain man planted a vineyard, and set a hedge about it , and digged a place for the winefat,"  Mark 12:1b and c.   While listening to a recent TV minister I observed what I thought at the time a miss-spelling in the text of the Bible I currently use, in which I have found several.  It's a King James Version "Authorized", and have often wondered what's the difference between the given as "authorized" and the other not.   After some research and consideration, I saw this.  Thinking it was a textural error I checked several other KJV authorized and non-authorized finding they all used the word winevat.  But the authorized used both "vat" and "fat".  So why the disparity in the spelling and only used in those two places in scripture? To me, it was getting interesting.  I have lear