Skip to main content

Whose faithful?

"God is faithful,"  1 Cor 1:9;  "But the Lord is faithful,"  2 Thess 3:3;  "

I'm sure not but He is.  When I fail He doesn't, He is faithful.  When I'm distraught, being weak in faith, He is faithful.  I will, can, must depend upon Him in all that I do; Looking for that blessed hope, the soon appearing of my great God and Savior, the LORD Jesus Christ. 

He is my life, for I was crucified with Christ and risen, I no longer live now, but the life I now have is by His faithfulness to me that I have my being.  He is faithful to Himself, He can't deny Himself.  He is faithful to His Word that He cannot be separated from.

I'm not in Him by anything I could have done, its all His work, it's all about Him and none of me; it came as a gift, a free gift.  I can't take pride in anything,  but to glory in Him.  For all things were made by Him and for Him, in Him all things are.

It's impossible for Him to lie, in Him is no darkness at all.  He is light that lighteth all that believe Him, having faith in His Word, it is not void, trusting.

He gave sound advise when saying, Trust in Me with all your heart, don't follow your understandings or those of the world you have my written Word. Acknowledge Me in all your doings,  trust and believe that I will go before You and will save.  I am to think of Him and His given work for me that was done before anything was; anything created.  He desires me, He wants me to believe that He is.  He has prepared a way for me to be in this world but not to be of this world. In so doing has prepared works for me to do for His glory,  that I may share in those works through faith, learning that He is faithful.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping it secret, why?

1 Corinthians 4:15 [AKJV]:   " For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet  have ye  not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel." What in the world does that mean, many instructors and few fathers?   What was the Holy Spirit through Paul telling us?   Later in this same letter, Paul would write:   "If any man think himself to be a prophet, or  spiritual , let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord."   1 Corinthians 14:37.   That the things that Paul would write were commandments of the Lord, that they were of and from the now risen Christ.   Elsewhere concerning the giving of the gospel wrote:   "But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.   For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught  it , but by the revelation of Jesus Christ."   Galatians 1:11-1...

Todays gospel that saves

Psalms 119:105 (KJV):   “Thy word  is  a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” What I would direct your attention too is “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet,”   Most people I speak within the recent past concerning the King James Version (KJV). are anti-KJV.   Reasons given for disliking the KJV are varied but most comments pertain to being hard to understand due to antiquated language.   Also, questionable resources used to translate and wording which lacks flow as is common in today's language.   In that same way, I find few who still use the KJV are of such a mind to those opponents of the KJV.   I personally haven’t any issue with those who refuse to consider the KJV, but do ask them to give credible reasons for denying the legitimacy of KJV; when pressured haven’t heard a reasonable excuse as not to even try the KJV but will go on the defensive and most often become agitated at the questions. When one ...

Sin; what sin?

Romans 6:14a [Authorized King James Version]:   "For sin shall not have dominion over you:"   So then if sin "shall not" it has to be a conscious decision to do or not to do.   The more knowledge one has of God's Word the less apt one is to sin, exercise unbelief: " And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:   Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;   Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged." John 16:8-11.   Verse 9 states that the sin, the worlds sin [from verse 8] is unbelief in Him and of His death, burial and resurrection (DBR) for the payment of ones sin.   That is the gospel that is presented for salvation now!   " If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:" Ephesians 3:2.   "But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye...