Psalms 119:105 (KJV): “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” What I would direct your attention too is “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet,” Most people I speak within the recent past concerning the King James Version (KJV). are anti-KJV. Reasons given for disliking the KJV are varied but most comments pertain to being hard to understand due to antiquated language. Also, questionable resources used to translate and wording which lacks flow as is common in today's language. In that same way, I find few who still use the KJV are of such a mind to those opponents of the KJV. I personally haven’t any issue with those who refuse to consider the KJV, but do ask them to give credible reasons for denying the legitimacy of KJV; when pressured haven’t heard a reasonable excuse as not to even try the KJV but will go on the defensive and most often become agitated at the questions. When one ...
Bible Truths
Comments
Post a Comment